ActiveReports 6 is a fully integrated Visual Studio component which combines the features of the Visual Studio .NET programming languages with user-friendly controls to provide a powerful report designer.
In This Documentation
- Introducing ActiveReports 6
- Find out what's new in ActiveReports 6, learn which features are freed from the evaluation banner with the Standard and Professional Edition licenses, and find copyright and license information.
- View requirements for installation of ActiveReports 6, learn what files are installed and how to verify your installation, and find installation troubleshooting tips.
- License Your ActiveReports
- This topic walks you through how to license your machine and how to add licensing to any projects created during your evaluation.
- Upgrading Reports
- Use this section to guide you through the upgrade path from previous ActiveReports versions, and to learn to convert Microsoft Access reports to ActiveReports.
- Getting Started
- This section serves as a guide to help you to get started, with topics on adding controls to Visual Studio, adding reports to projects, and understanding the designer interface. You will also find topics on the report viewer and on using ActiveReports on the Web.
- This section explains important concepts to help you to understand what to expect from ActiveReports and how it works.
- How To
- Here you will find topics that guide you through specific tasks that you may want to perform with ActiveReports.
- Samples and Walkthroughs
- Find out how to use various features of ActiveReports using included sample projects and step-by-step guides to create new projects.
- Browse frequently asked questions, learn how to resolve some common issues with ActiveReports, and find information on technical support options.