This section is provided to orient you to the new concepts and architecture that have been incorporated into Data Dynamics Reports.
- Learn about connecting data to a report.
- Learn about the arrangement of items in a report.
- Learn how Data Dynamics Reports renders reports into specified formats.
- Data Regions
- Learn about the report items which you can use to display repeated rows of data.
- Report Items
- Learn about the items you can use to display data and graphics in your reports.
- Document Map
- Learn about the document map, or table of contents.
- Interactive Sort
- Learn about interactive sorting on textboxes.
- Aggregates and Scope
- Learn about the aggregate functions supported by Data Dynamics Reports, and the scope to which they are applied.
- DataSet, Object and XML Data Providers
- Learn about the DataSet, Object and XML data providers and how you can use the LocateDataSource event to return data from them.
- Learn to circumvent the data source credentials prompt and how you can use the LocateCredentials event to provide credentials at run time.
- Report Sections
- Learn how to divide your report into distinct sections with their own page numbering.
- Field Selection Adorner
- Learn how to quickly bind data to TextBoxes through a context menu.
- Label Wizard
- Learn how to create labels using the built-in Label Wizard.