Data Dynamics Reports is a new evolution of reporting based on Microsoft® RDL specifications but with a more robust set of features, better application integration, and more developer support.
In Data Dynamics Reports Documentation
- Introducing Data Dynamics Reports
- Find out about the components and features included in Data Dynamics Reports, as well as copyright and license information.
- Installing Data Dynamics Reports
- Look here to find information about system requirements and installed files.
- Creating Reports
- This section introduces Data Dynamics Reports concepts and architecture, and provides information on various aspects of building reports.
- Rendering and Transforming Reports
- Here you will find information about the various formats in which reports may be rendered.
- Getting Help
- Find out about product support and registration requirements.
- Learn how to resolve some common issues with Data Dynamics Reports.
- How-To Section
- This is where you can find specific information on performing all manner of tasks with Data Dynamics Reports.
- Samples and Walkthroughs
- Use the Samples and Walkthroughs to guide you in the use of many of the features supported by Data Dynamics Reports.