You can customize various aspects of user interaction of the spreadsheet in the Spread component. The tasks that relate to customizing the user interaction with the spreadsheet include:
- Allowing User Interaction with Rows and Columns
- Managing Filtering of Rows of User Data
- Managing Grouping of Rows of User Data
- Managing Outlines (Range Groups) of Rows and Columns
- Managing Sorting of Rows of User Data
You can customize what you allow the user to do. There are several features that are covered in various topics in this section, but they are summarized in one topic for easy reference in Allowing User Functionality.
To customize the static appearance of rows and columns, refer to Customizing the Row or Column Appearance.
For details on the spreadsheet objects, refer to these members in the Assembly Reference:
Return to the overall list of tasks in the Developer's Guide.