You can customize various aspects of user interaction of the spreadsheet in the Spread component. The tasks that relate to customizing the user interaction with the spreadsheet include:
- Using Edit Mode and Focus
- Using Drag Operations to Fill Cells
- Using Visible Indicators in the Cell
- Using Conditional Formatting of Cells
- Managing Formulas in Cells
- Using the Additional Spread Controls
You can customize what you allow the user to do. There are several features that are covered in various topics in this section, but they are summarized in one topic for easy reference in Allowing User Functionality.
You can also determine how the user interacts based on the cell type. Refer to Customizing Interaction with Cell Types.
You can also determine how the user interacts with the keyboard. Refer to Managing Keyboard Interaction.
Return to the overall list of tasks in the Developer's Guide.