Based on our popular COM products, Input Pro and the calendar component from Calendar Objx, Input Pro for Windows Forms has been completely rewritten in C# using 100% managed code to make it a snap to build robust database front-ends, data-entry screens, or any application that requires data input.
Input Pro for Windows Forms provides twelve controls for creating forms, editing text, displaying graphics, and many other tasks. The controls are created based on .NET Framework System classes and provide data validation at run-time and design-time.
- Currency handles monetary values
- Double handles double-precision, floating-point numbers
- Integer handles integer values
- Percent handles percent values
- SuperEdit automatically determines the format based on type of data entered
- Mask handles formatted data with restrictions such as for telephone numbers and identification codes
- Text handles text data, including multiple lines; text with restricted characters; passwords; text to be displayed in lower or upper case
- Calendar displays a weekly, monthly, or yearly calendar, including selected dates and the current date
- Clock displays a clock, timer, or stopwatch with the current time, or an adjusted time, based on the system clock
- DateTime displays date, time, or date and time values in a variety of formats, using provided date and time values or the system values
- Boolean creates a standard check box or one with custom pictures; represents three states (true, false, and indeterminate).
- Canvas creates a button-like interface with custom pictures and text; makes a one- or two-state button